11 July 2017

Babies

It's finally sunny!

Guys, we have had so much rain over the last few months that I feel like I forgot what sunshine looks like. And you know what, it really does have a huge affect on your mood. I can feel myself being so much less moody and tired all the time as the weather is slowly changing. Also, there's been so much flooding - very rare for Toronto.

Anyways, now that I've updated y'all on the weather.. Sophia is preggers!!

And what's even more amazing - she's having twins! I don't think we've cried together as much as we have in the last year. I'm so beyond happy for her and Paul, and I could not believe the news when they told us. At first I know it was super emotional for the both of them, but now they've started to get more excited and less nervous. She's about 4 months along now, and she's already starting to show so much. I think they wanted to keep it a secret until they knew this pregnancy was healthy, but they couldn't hide it anymore. And when they found out it was twins - there was no keeping that a secret!

The doctors have assured her that the babies are both very healthy, and are growing at a normal rate, but she will most likely have to be monitored very closely for the last few months. They will also be planning for an early birth - at the rate these babies are growing, her tiny frame might not be able to house them until full term. We've been praying non-stop for a healthy pregnancy and delivery for both Sophia and the babies.

"I think we should have two babies too." Matt slurred to me on our way home from Soph's house one night.

I stared at him blankly. "You what?"

"Two babies." He nodded. Matt and Danny decided it would be a good idea to bring a few bottles of Scotch and a pack of cigars over to Paul, to celebrate the good news. The three stooges were beyond drunk within the hour.

"Okay." I replied. I knew he wouldn't remember this conversation in the morning, so I just went along with it.

When we got home he practically crawled into bed and I laughed as I watched him try to unzip his sweater. It had a asymmetrical zipper - so it was extremely amusing. He eventually started snoring and I went into the kitchen to make myself a coffee. The last thing I remember was sitting on the couch and placing my cup on the coffee table.

"Tor." Matt was nudging me awake. "It's 12:30. We're gonna be late."

"What?" I opened my eyes, confused. "Where am I?"

Matt laughed. "The couch." He brushed some stray hairs away from my face and kissed me softly. "You slept like a monster."

I sat up and looked around. Pillows everywhere, some blanket {I have no idea where it came from} was tangled around my legs and my perfect ballerina bun was now a nest of bobby pins hanging from my head.

"Wow." I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Is this because of what I said last night?" Matt smirked.

"What did you say?"

"That I wanna have two babies."

I blinked three times before I spoke. "We've talked about this." I said. "We're on the same page."

"Ya I know.. I just wanna make sure you know we're not stopping at one." He stood up from the couch and for the first time I saw he wasn't wearing any clothes.

I picked up the closest pillow and threw it at his back. I was aiming for his head but I have horrible aim. In one motion he turned around, picked me up from the couch and threw me over his shoulder - legs dangling in the air as he carried me to the bedroom. He threw me down gently and climbed over me, resting all of his weight on his forearms. "We can start right now." He whispered seductively, kissing softly down my neck.

I let out a sigh and kissed him back. "We could. But you said it yourself... we're gonna be late." I rolled out from under him and watched as he collapsed where my body used to be. I couldn't help but laugh.

"You're an evil woman, Victoria."

I started to undress on my way to the bathroom. "I didn't say you couldn't come in the shower with me..." I took off my bra and whipped it at him - hitting the target this time.

Matt growled and jumped up, running behind me. I love him.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka Made Me Do It | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig